Thursday, December 9, 2010

Melinda's Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce and more!!!

I just got my order from Hotsauce.com. Marie Sharps Habanero Comatose, Melinda's Naga Jolokia, Melinda's Habanero Garlic, and Big Papi's en fuego (also made with jolokia peppers). So far I have only tried the Melinda's hot sauce's. The Habanero Garlic was very good flavor wise, heat, not so much. I found myself continuously adding more and more to my soup last night. NOW, the Naga Jolokia ain't no joke. I took about half a spoonful just by itself so I can taste it, in all of its glory. First off, the flavor is awesome, I have never tried Naga Jolokia so before mixing it in with some food I wanted to see what  all the hype was about.  Heat was like 8 out of 10 and it lingered for a while. I added it to some black beans I put about a 1 and half table spoons worth.......... man!!! it was outstanding. Scalp tingling, sweating and nose running. My new Favorite hot sauce.

1 comment:

  1. I take this bottle with me to and from work, I used it on breakfast, lunch and dinner hahaah..

    ReplyDelete